symptoms

"So sorry madam, your lab results return normal. May I suggest and anti-depressant?" This is wrong. We are not glutenous hypochondriacs. Learn how to read your own symptoms.

A fitness journey- One in ten women have a form of insulin resistance called PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). Is it even possible to be fit? I am starting to find an exit out of choas. Will I make it?

Polycystic ovarian syndrom (PCOS) involves- insulin resistance, infertility, facial hair, male pattern balding, acne, anxiety, depression, adrenal burnout from years of undetected hypoglycemia, unexplained weight gain, especially around the girth, so you look perpetually pregnant. You feel like quasi motto it is so deforming. This kind of belly fat is especially dangerous because it can lead to diabetes, heart disease, breast cancer, auto-immune arthritis, and any inflammatory disease.

This is because insulin resistance promotes testosterone, leading to estrogen dominance, creating more insulin resistance, and so a vicious cycle. Standard treatment includes an anti-androgen like Spironolactone and Metformin for blood sugar. There is no cure, but the symptoms can be managed or possibly eliminated. PCOS can be a gift if we head the warning. It has taken me a long time to accept that even one slice of sprouted whole grain bread has the glucose load equivalent to a mars bar for me. Sugar is hiding every where. Grass is sugar. That is why cows are fat. 'The Zone' would make a good life style choice for maintenance. But I have not found a way to lose the "baby fat" on even a 'low-glycemic' menu. I am running out of options. But I still have one ..I have already lost 20 lbs on the 'low-carb' curry chicken diet. lol. Everyone should behave like a diabetic.

PCOS is diagnosed mentally first. It can be caused by insulin resistance, which is caused by cortisol stress, caused by adrenal insufficiency, caused by years of hypoglycemia, caused by a hungry childhood, caused by an isolated burned-out mom who didn't know wazzup with her body, because our religious right to help in the kitchen was trifled with, and so her education and support. That is probably the strongest opinion you will ever hear from me. Decriminalize hen houses!

Moving on, I would like to talk about how I am coming along on my new fitness plan to treat these nasty symptoms.

No comments: