me

It aint vanity sister. "Just when you think you've got me all figured out the seasons already changing." ~mb

my favorites
Color: yellow-green
Perfume: Oscar,
Season: Autumn,
Dish: Curry,
Indulgence: Creme Brule,
Cereal: Reeses,
Great Escape: Rockies, Vancouber B.C.
Technology: favorite-plumbing, least favorite-phone,
Comic: Rose is Rose
Movies: Napoleon Dynamite, Braveheart,Big Fish, Lord of the Rings, The Truman Show, Anger Management, As Good as it Gets, Davinci Code, SeaBiscuit, Wittness,
Books: 7 Habits by Covey, Lighten Up by Okazaki, I Don't Have to Make Everything All Better by Lundberg,
My favorite baby names: Boy- Isaac Preston, Andre, Anwar, Austin, Blaze, Chase, Clay, Clint, Duncan, Forest, Miles, Pancho, Porter, Rocco, Roman, Jules Gidean. Girl- Olivia, Belinda, Calliope, Chloe, Daisy, Denver, Dallas, Kayla, Lindsey, Lottie, Lourdes, Summer, Tempest, Zoe.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

time capsule


*Things I would put in a time capsule for posterity or grab in a fire: Scrapbooks, family history, Grannies hug quilts, old letters, The Written Word.
*My mission statement: Read to my children, Write, Listen, Teach, Take care of myself.
*My Roles and Goals: Legion & simple
*My Wildest Dream: Write children's books, Compile and circulate our family history, That whatever I do will last.
*How I want to be remembered: Kind, gentle (not "nice"), but credible
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

personality

I would describe my personality as: empathic, open minded, a women of vision, principle, and purpose, razor sharp focus, loyal, I listen deeply,
Characteristics I most admire in others: honesty, respect for human dignity,
I might also be described as: creative, credible, curious, domestic, efficient, empathetic, enlightened, enthusiastic, fair, faithful, fascinating, feeling, fine, fond of outdoors, mountains, friendly, frugal, generous, gentle, genuine, grateful, happy, hard-working, helpful, home-loving, honest, hopeful, hospitable, humble, humorous, hurt, just, kind, knowledgeable, leader, loyal, mad as hell, matchless, melancholy, modest, moral, musical, neighborly, old-fashioned, open-minded, optimistic, organized, passionate, polite, practical yet revolutionary, pretty, phat, principle centered, quiet, realistic-idealist, reasonable, refined, romantic, sensual, sentimental, sincere, sober, thoughtful, thrifty, tolerant, unique, unusual, warm hearted, well read, wise, sophisticated, simple, Be-attitude - meek, humble, patient, gentle, full of love, childlike, temperate, merciful, gracious, courageous, perfect in Christ.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

music

The music that mattered: Celine Dion, Shakira, Josh Groban, India Arie, Dan Fogelberg, Queen, Journey, Aerosmith, Cold Play, Five for Fighting, Bruce Hornsby, R.E.M., Enya, Sarah McClayclan, Abba, Bee Gees, U2, Duran Duran, Elton John, David Bowie, Grace Slick, Roy Orbison, Dolly, Sawyer Brown, Toto, Cranberries, Within Temptation, Stone of Destiny, Les Mis, Phantom, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Last of the Mohicans . . I can enjoy just about all kinds of music.

My life’s theme song:…(ahem) ‘Bitch’ by Meredith Brooks: “I'm a little bit of everything All rolled into one ~ I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother ~ I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed ~ I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between, You know you wouldn't want it any other way ~ So take me as I am, This may mean You'll have to be a stronger man ~ Just when you think, you got me figured out The season's already changing I think it's cool, you do what you do And don't try to save me ~ I'm a bitch, I'm a tease, I'm a goddess on my knees ~ When you hurt, when you suffer I'm your angel undercover ~ I've been numb, I'm revived, Can't say I'm not alive, You know I wouldn't want it any other way”. ~ Meredith Brooks
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

theatre

my top 10 favorite movies
- *fine sound tracks: 1. The Color Purple, 2. Second Hand Lions, 3. O Brother, Where Art Thou *,4. Big Fish, 5. As Good As It Gets, 6. Anger Management, 7. Pirates of the Caribbean, 8. Brave Heart *, 9. Rob Roy *, 10. Last of the Mohicans *, 11. Dances with Wolves *, 12. Far & Away *, 13. Meet Joe Black * Napoleon Dynamite * Strictly Ballroom * I can't stop..
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

orientation almanac


world pop - 6.16 billion
top cnn stories 1999 - 2005, September 11, Dot-com bubble burst Enron Scandal Iraq War, Harry potter Atkins/ Zone Low Carb Diets, Gay Marriage
countries in power - United States China Russia England Germany Japan
cost of living - stamp .37 Pack of Gum 1.00 Quart of milk $1.80 Gallon of gas $1.90 Loaf of bread $2.50 Pack of cigarettes $3.80 Movie tickets $9.25 Hard Cover Book $24.95 Levis $32
common signs - Employees must wash hands Not responsible for lost or stolen property * Please do not throw sanitary napkins, tampons, or paper towels in toilet No parking * Pedestrian Crossing, Beware of Dog, No soliciting,
machines we own - Television Computer Cell phone GD player and ipod washing machine and dryer dishwasher coffee maker VCR and DVD player, Video camera Digital camera, Microwave oven
after school activities - Seasonal sports, (soccer, football, basketball, basketball, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Chess, Dance, Gymnastics, Music lessons, (piano, violin, guitar, drums)
excuses - Kid sick, working late, baby sitter canceled, Car wouldn't start/ in shop, stuck in traffic, something came up
excercises - jogging, biking, spin classes, treadmill, weight lifting, pilates, yoga
what we take to feel better - Advil, wine, beer, cocktail, valium, prozac
numbers & codes we all memories - Phone number and home address, Cell number, pager number, fax number, pin number, social security number, e-mail password, Amazon returning customer password, home security system, id number for voice mail
common slang - Dude, what up, Yo, Whack, phat, Sweet, Bling-bling, My bad,
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

really
If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look something like the following. There would be:
57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 from the Western Hemisphere both north and south, 8 Africans
52 would be female, 48 would be male
70 would be non-white, 30 would be white
70 would be non-Christian, 30 would be Christian
89 would be heterosexual, 11 would be homosexual
6 people would possess 59% of the entire world's wealth and all 6 would
be from the United States.
80 would live in substandard housing, 70 would be unable to read, 50 would suffer from malnutrition
1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth
1 (yes, only 1) would have a college education
1 would own a computer
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

where were you when...?
Two hijacked jetliners rip into New York's World Trade Center, exploding Twin Towers and killing thousands.

I was sleeping.. when this happened. I grew up feeling safe. I am sorry this happened in my children’s life time. I do not remember bad things before 9/11. Since then I remember war, stock market crash, antrhax, prisoner obuse, arafat dies, avian flu, tsunamis, hurricane katrina, increasing responsibility, illness, loss, isolation, alienation, even feeling forsaken at times. I remember good news, lance armstrong, saddam caught, free elections. I have changed, with new perspective and priorities. What does not kill us makes us stronger, kind and gentle.

This prophecy, recorded by our great ancestor, Martha Jane, makes me think of the twin towers on 9/11 and the threat that fear and ‘homeland security’ could pose to our freedoms.

Joseph Smith – Constitution Prophecy
Recorded by: Martha Jane Knowlton Coray
“Even this nation will be on the very verge of 'crumbling to pieces and tumbling to the ground'. And when the Constitution is upon the brink of ruin this people will be the staff upon which the nation shall lean, and they shall bear the Constitution away from the very verge of destruction” (19 July 1840, as recorded by Martha Jane Knowlton Coray; ms. in Church Historian’s Office, Salt Lake City).


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

sex, polotics, religion

polotics
Q. who's politics have you most enjoyed?
A.
Q. who is the best president of your lifetime?
A.
Q. who would you have most enjoyed voting for? Lincoln, Jackson . . .
A.

my creed- Christian

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

me *Things I would put in a time capsule or grab in a fire:*My Wildest Dream*My Mission Statement- Motto- *My Roles & Goals*How I want to be remembered:*Others might describe my personality as:*Characteristics I most admire in others:*My Talents & Hobbies..*Musical instrument I play, or would like to play:*I want to know more about:*My Favorites – quote, expression, recipe, scripture, hymn, things*Where were you when . . .? – Favorite Inventions*A letter I recieved*A movie that brought me to tears*A convenience I would not do without*What my dream house would be like*What would I do with six months to live?*Where do I see myself in 10 Years

No comments: