garden


Do you plant a garden in the spring, and if so, what do you grow?- No. I do not plant a garden. But I intend and attempt to almost every year. I want my children to know how to garden, can, hunt, preserve... but, you know, it really does take a villiage.. A very 'close' villiage. My mother had huge lush 1/4 acre gardens with strange creatures living inside it. She fertilized our Nevada plot with horse and cow manuer and made a green oasis in the middle of the desert. You can see it from the google satellite. The trees and rosebushes have grown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful. A lush oasis in the middle of a desert - and the miracle of growth! I remember you showing me that patch of land that your mother grew on google earth, and how it's come so far in a few scant years. :D

teeth vitamins water trash piano

-C