5 things

I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:
1. Taking care of a ranch and my offspring 2. Studying nutrition, revamping our menu several times over. Ugh. (low cal, low fat, low carb, low glycemic, dairy free, food free, toddler..) 3. Community volunteer (p.t.a, women's groups, sunday school, teaching, leading, (neglecting myself and children) 4. Slowly learning to priorities, then simplify 5. I guess now is not the time to ask. Moving on...

On My To Do List today:
1. Sort Study 2. Contact sis, etc 3. Laundry, vitamins, read, walk, 4. Take girls to see ‘Hairspray’ w/ John Travolta, duck pond5. Help in the kitchen

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese, french bread, grapes, sparkling cider 2. Crepes 3. Muscle milk 4. Thin oatmeal with egg 5. Custard flan, creme brule

Songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Whistle down the wind- a lloyd webber 2. Love you more- celine dion 3. Amish paradise- weird al 4. Pie Esu, Come Thou Fount 5. Nothing fails- madonna

I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Invest in ‘voice’ (knowledge workers idealy) & live off the interest 2. Give 10% (law of generosity & gratitude attract more) 3. Childrens education, pay off debt 4. Travel, teach English, write, publish 5. Design my own comercial kitchen!!!

Bad Habits:
1. Putting others first 2. Over comitting 3.4.5.

I'd never wear again:
1. Stirrup leggings2. Shoulder pads 3.4.5.

I like to do:
1. Read & write 2. Walk & talk 3. Road trips & water ways 4. dance 5. Chill with my children

Favorite toys:
1. rec center 2.3.4.5.


bitch

No comments: